Thank you for choosing to register with Handsworth Wood Medical Centre.
Please note that the registration page is time limited. Should you fail to complete the form or miss off vital registration information, we will contact you.
Before proceeding with the registration, we need to know the following:
Please note that our registration page is powered by EMIS and is outside the control of The Vitality Partnership.
Your data is encrypted so that it remains safe at all times.
The Vitality Partnership © All rights reserved 2014
Find a Vitality GP
Register as a new Patient
Secure Staff Area
How Do I.… Register With The Practice?
All patients applying to register with the practice must provide evidence of entitlement to NHS treatment.
Where a prospective patient is entitled to receive NHS care, a registration form must be completed.
You can download a GMS1 form OR you can complete online HERE.
You will be asked to complete a short health questionnaire when you apply online or arrive at the surgery.
You are required to book a registration medical appointment either by telephoning the practice you are registered to or by attending the practice. On the day of your registration medical you will need to bring an early morning urine sample.
If you wish to be registered at a Vitality practice please provide the following :-
• Complete and sign the purple GMS1 application form
• Complete the medical questionnaire and the patient profile
• If female provide a copy of your latest cervical smear test
• If registering a child, we will need a copy of the vaccinations page of the child’s Red Book at your first visit.
• Copies of a UK passport or photo driving licence or valid NHS medical card
Additionally, if you are NOT a British citizen you must provide :-
• A copy of your valid national passport and evidence of your right to remain in the UK
• Proof that you have been in the UK for 6 months or over (utility bill addressed to you and older than 6 months) or that you have the right to remain.
• Proof of address (e.g. letter from Home Office addressed to you)
• Proof of full time work or full time education
If you are an ASYLUM SEEKER you must provide :-
• An HC2 form
• Your identity card provided by the Home Office
When you have completed ALL of the above please make an appointment for a Registration Medical. If you bring the originals of the above documents we will make the photocopies.
If any of the above has not been done you will NOT be allowed to register and any treatment can only be given as a private paying patient. If you CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH please bring someone with you who can TRANSLATE.
Use this area to search for your nearest Vitality GP Outlet. Click the X (top right) to close this window.